Mediterranean prawn salad
- Step 1 juice 1 lemon
- Step 2 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Step 3 pinch dried chilli flakes
- Step 4 1 sliced red onion
- Step 5 1 sliced fennel bulb
- Step 6 1 large handful rocket
- Step 7 200g cooked prawn
- Step 8 garlic bread, to serve (optional)
Calories: 311 Carbohydrate: 8 g Protein: 18 g Fat: 24 g
Cook time: 15 minutes Prep time: 15 minutes Total time: 30 minutes Servings: 2
Dinner Main course Mediterranean Josh Eagleton 10-30 minute 2 of five a day 2 serving 400 kcal or less Adam russell Aniseed Chilli dressing Dinner for two Five a day Folate Good Food Large salad Low calorie Lunch Main course salad Main Quick Seafood Seafood salad shellfish Vitamin c
- Step 1 Mix lemon juice with olive oil and dried chilli flakes. Add red onion and fennel, then set aside for 7-8 mins to soften a little.
- Step 2 Mix in rocket and prawns. Season and serve with garlic bread.