Barbecue baked sweet potatoes
- Step 1 8 medium sweet potatoes
- Step 2 4 tsp olive oil
- Step 3 4 tbsp Greek yogurt
- Step 4 1 spring onion , sliced
Calories: 153 Carbohydrate: 32 g Protein: 2 g Fat: 3 g
Cook time: 45 minutes Prep time: 15 minutes Total time: 60 minutes Servings: 8
Dinner Lunch Side Dish Mexican Josh Eagleton 200 kcal or less 30-60 minute Accompaniment Barbecued sweet potato Barbeque BBQ Greek yogurt Main Olive oil Party food Potatoes in foil Sarah Cook side Side Dish Spring onion Spring onion summer Sweet potato Sweet potato Weekend
- Step 1 Rub each potato with a little oil and salt, then wrap in a double layer of foil.
- Step 2 As soon as the barbecue coals are glowing red, put the potatoes directly on them. Cook for 15 mins, turn with tongs, then cook for 15 mins more. Remove one, unwrap and check it is cooked through.
- Step 3 Peel back the top of the foil from each potato, split open and top with a spoonful of yogurt and a few spring onion slices.